Welcome! Sake Tumi invites you to join our new Sushi & Savasana classes starting in our Buddha Lounge!
What do I get?
- 1 Bento Box Dinner
- 1 Sake Cucumber Hibiscus Cocktail
- 1 hour Yoga flow class
- Goodie Bag: Yoga goodies and treats
- Happy Hour wine special on a Sunday!
What’s for dinner?
Your choice of Bento Box. Please send in your choice via email or note so we can make sure we are prepared for you:)
Choices: **All Bento boxes include, rice, salad and a chef’s choice of a side item
- Bulgogi – Korean sweet marinated shaved rib eye
- Sushi Special – Daily chef’s choice of 3 nigiri and 2 rolls
- Tempura – Lightly battered and fried
- Teriyaki – Grilled and glazed with Teriyaki sauce
What type of yoga is this class? Can beginners go?
This is a yoga class for everyone! Primarily based on a flow class, this class is based on movement and continuous breath. Modifications always available. Beginners welcome 🙂 Bring your mat and a smile. **Mats not provided**
Sunday, JUNE 26, 2016 – RESERVE NOW * Spots limited
Sunday, JULY 17, 2016 – RESERVE NOW * Spots limited
Sunday, AUGUST 14, 2016 -RESERVE NOW * Spots limited
How do I sign up or reserve a space?
- EARLY SIGNUP: Connect here to send $26 to Sake PayPal : https://www.paypal.com/webapps/mpp/bml-send-money
- SEND TO: Saketumimke@gmail.com
- DAY OF: Bring in $30 in Cash or Credit on the day of – Email to confirm your space : email@example.com
- Email to reserve a space: Bring in a payment to the restaurant or send via PayPal! Spots are limited so make sure you don’t miss out!